Eyelash extensions have become one of the most popular beauty enhancements on the market today. At Total Wrapture we offer Lashforever Canada’s unique and exclusive blend of silk and mink lashes. This superior collection of custom blend lashes and Medical Grade A adhesive has met world-wide health regulation approvals and is 100% safe for your eyes and natural lashes.
Classic, “One extension applied to every healthy natural lash creating a longer, fuller lash line. Great for clients with lots of natural lashes who are looking for more length.”
Volume, “Technique of applying multiple, thin lash extensions to every healthy natural lash. This creates a full and fluffy look. Good for clients with sparse lashes as gaps can be filled in.”
Hybrid, “A combination of Classic and Volume lashes. Great for clients who are looking to add length and volume.”
Mega Volume, “An advanced technique to achieve the most full and fluffy lash line ever. Great for all types of lashes.”
CLASSIC LASH EXTENSIONS
Our classic lash extension service pricing is based on application of one extension for every suitable lash.
• NEW SET $125
HYBRID LASH EXTENSIONS
Our hybrid lash extension are a combination of classic and volume lash extension and the service pricing is based on application of one extension for every suitable lash.
• NEW SET $145
Our volume lash extension service pricing is based on application of one extension for every suitable lash.
• NEW SET $200
Our mega volume lash extension service pricing is based on application of one extension for every suitable lash.
• NEW SET $240
CALL TODAY TO BOOK YOUR CONSULTATION – 204.837.9727
Q & A
How long will they last?
How long will it take?
Will they ruin my natural lashes?
Can I swim, shower, exercise, or visit a spa?
How do I take care of my new Eyelash Extensions?
- Do not get lashes wet for 24-48 hours (light mist is fine)
- Avoid hot steam or sauna
- Do not sleep face down
- Resist the urge to rub, pull, pick or twist your lashes
- Avoid water, excessive sweating or dry heat for the first 24-48 hours
- Skip the mascara or use water-based mascara specifically designed for lash extensions
- If applying mascara do so from middle to tip; avoid root area
- Do not perm the lash extensions
- Do not use a mechanical eyelash curler
- Do not use make-up wipes or oil based make-up remover
- Gently remove makeup
- Brush and clean your lashes twice a day
- Clean daily with lash shampoo
- Use clear or black sealant 3 times a week
- Come with clean, make-up free eyes for every appointment